[WriteLog] TCPIP experiences

DH5HV dh5hv at dh5hv.de
Sun May 29 10:03:06 EDT 2005

Hello Bob.

You´ve been right.
I am sorry:

ALL machines running Windows2000.
Same user and passwords.

Just latest version of WL installed.

Jochen

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Gates
  To: DH5HV
  Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TCPIP experiences

  Jochen,

  You didn't mention what version of Windows you are running, but I have Win XP Home and had similar problems with a home network.  If you have XP, check the network properties.  The only protocol you should have installed is "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)".  Nothing else.  If you have any other protocols installed, just uncheck the box on the left side.  There is another TCP/IP protocol available in XP, called "Microsoft TCP/IP Version 6".  You don't want that one.  Hope this helps and GL in the contest.  Wish I could join you. :(

  73, Bob W7BJ