[WriteLog] Sound Card Setup for CW

Ric Plummer ricp at charter.net
Sat Nov 5 09:16:40 EST 2005

Kevin
In the Writelog V10 Program section ( Start/Programs/Writelog )there is an
application called Soundboard mixer control.
Bring it up nad at the top you can sellect the sound board to use for
various function of
writelog. After a change you must close and reopen writelog. This info in
stored in Writelog.ini.
Hope that helps
Just got thru a new computer set up with multiple sound cards. Couldn't fir
a USB one that had the required funcitons, so went back to PCI
Ric KV1W