[WriteLog] Telnet disconnects

john battin jbattin at msn.com
Sat Nov 5 09:37:32 EST 2005

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Tavan N6XI<mailto:rtavan at gmail.com>
  To: writelog at contesting.com<mailto:writelog at contesting.com>
  Cc: scot at k9jy.com<mailto:scot at k9jy.com>
  Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 1:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Telnet disconnects

  I had that problem in spades ... set up ve7cc .... works great with WL and dx4win.

  More info on my telnet disconnect problem which remains unresolved:

  The disconnects seem to be related to inactivity. On the K1TTT node, which
  has lots of activity, I have been up for about 40 minutes now. Is there an
  inactivity timeout "feature" in WL 10.54C that I can disable?

  /Rick N6XI