[WriteLog] Part Computer Part Writelog ?

Ric Plummer ricp at charter.net
Sat Nov 5 10:18:15 EST 2005

Dick
Both will work fine
Here's some hints
In the BIOS the onboard may be set to automatic, you need to switch to
enable so it doesn't sense the new one and siable itself as it will if auto
is selected.
Check the Control Panel / Sound and see that the one you want for windows
sounds is selected properly.
Use the Writelog Sound Board Mixer Control application to select the one you
want for various writelog functions. You will likely want to use the new one
for radios and the Windows one for Audio Review playback.
Hope that helps
Ric KV1W