[WriteLog] Writelog Report Card: Quality, Support, Value

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 15 16:31:34 EST 2005

That sounds almost exactly like my experience Ken. Mainly CW and some SSB
here.

- CT, trial version given to me by G3SXW around 1991 on 5.25 inch floppy.
- Moved to NA after being told about it by G4BUO, liked CW abbreviations
better, external paddle and networking.
- Totally disliked TR.
- Moved to WL early 2003.
- Now moved to N1MM, superb all round support, excellent support for SO2V
and everything else. Requests for inclusion and changes dealt with
sympathetically. Regular updates.

Continue to monitor WL Reflector but I feel the product has now been
superseded. I will be using a networked system in CQWW CW MS as G8D.

Chris G3SJJ