[WriteLog] WL Soundcard Mixer FRUSTRATION

David Hachadorian k6ll at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 17 21:54:46 EST 2005

Left radio comes out on the left stereo channel (tip), right radio on
the right channel (ring).
red right ring

If you look at the playback volume control (right-click the speaker
icon in the system tray / open volume control) you can see the balance
control switching left and right, as you select radio 1 or 2.

Can you just short tip and ring together without creating a mushroom
cloud? I dunno.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ