[WriteLog] extra SSB memories questions

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at pobox.mtaonline.net
Mon Nov 21 23:25:14 EST 2005

Garry,

THANK YOU!   The most succinct, lucid, comprehensive, and understandable
explanation of the shifted SSB memory question I've ever seen!  I have tried
tracing various links in the archives, but most have left me confused about
the mechanics of how to make it work.  Now to get to work with the Keyboard
Shortcuts and run some trial tests to make sure I am finally over the hump
of the learning curve!
Thanks again.

Gary AL9A