[WriteLog] 4U60UN

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 28 13:33:07 EST 2005

Worked for me.  I went into wl_cty.dat with Wordpad and added 4U60UN
to the list of UN calls.  Then I ran the Convert CTY to Writelog.
Opened up the log in WL, clicked the Rescore command in the drop-down
(not at my shack computer now, so I forget the exact column heading)
and it worked fine.

I also had a problem with WP2Z still coming up as Z5 and 0 pts.
Fixed that manually by editing the prefix and zone.
Barry W2UP