[WriteLog] ADIF importing for SS

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Nov 30 10:28:26 EST 2005

--- Rick Low <n6cy at earthlink.net> wrote:

> My 10.55 WriteLog imports all data elements except PRECEDENCE and CHECK,
> which comes up blank. My assumption is that WL is ignoring an element it
> doesn't recognize.

Here is an easy experiment you can try:

Start a "dummy" SS contest in Writleog and log one QSO.  Now export this log to
ADIF and look at it.  What fields are there?  How do they compare to the fields
in the file you are trying to import INTO Writelog?

If you can make the field names in your ADIF file match the ones that Writelog
exported, you should be able to import it without problems.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us