[WriteLog] ComponentMoveData Error -132 with Writelog WL1055dupg.zip

Dick Dievendorff dieven at msn.com
Sat Oct 1 01:01:44 EDT 2005

I just installed WriteLog, and I entered my registration information.
Installation went normally.

Then I tried to install the 1055 upgrade.

During setup of the upgrade, I got a dialog box titled "ComponentMoveData
Error Information".  The dialog box contains the text

"ComponentMoveData had the following error:"

Media Name: MEDIA

Component:

File Group:

File:

Error Number: -132 (refer to the online help).

I've found a couple of posts to this forum that describe the same problem,
but I don't recall seeing anyone with an answer.

I found a description of error -132 on a web site that says "specified media
cannot be found".

Has anyone any insight on this?  Are others installing 1055 upgrade OK?

I'm using Windows XP Service Pack 2, and I did specify an alternate program
group "Radio"  rather than "Writelog" during setup.

Dick, K6KR