[WriteLog] Problem with MMTTY Plugin and WriteLog

Paul C. Thompson n6pc at cox.net
Sat Oct 1 17:21:08 EDT 2005

Thanks for the info. I deleted the MMTTY exe file in the WriteLog Programs Directory. When RTTYrite was started and the MMTTY was checked off it ask for the path to MMTTY. Directed it to the MMTTY directory and now it all works correctly. I would have never guessed that would be a solution but it is... Thanks Lloyd.

Hi Doug:

I had all kinds of problems with the mmtty engine version that you are
supposed to install in the Writelog directory.  The main one being that the
rttyrite window would crash.  I tried everything to try to get it to run
right and could not.  I finally deleted the mmtty engine from writelog
directory and when asked by the engine, directed the program to the full
version directory of mmtty and voila, the program has worked flawlessly ever
since.

Lloyd, NX4W