[WriteLog] Heil -> .WAV files

Tony Casciato, AI9X ai9x at arrl.net
Tue Oct 4 14:24:33 EDT 2005

What I have done is to use the MONITOR feature and feed receiver audio
to the sound card for recording. Basically tune to a spot where you can
use your dummy load, turn the squelch up to quiet the receiver and key
down after doing the WriteLog recording sequence (sorry I can't remember
off-hand). That way, you use the same audio that would be presented to
the end user (you can tell I'm in my work mode).

It may take a bit of level adjusting within Windows, but works well. I
have the Heil ProSet IC (original one - not dual element) with a 751A
and PC Soundblaster card.

73,
Tony