[WriteLog] CW messages

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Thu Oct 6 17:46:59 EDT 2005

Philip -

Typically, one will use a slightly different set of messages for each
contest.  Assuming I have previously entered a particular contest, I just
copy the previous years' log file (*.wl) into a new directory with a new
file name, delete the QSO's, and I'm ready to go with this year's contest
where I left off last year with the messages.  This is particularly handy,
because it seems that each year I "fine tune" the messages and this
procedure ensures I'm using the latest version in the new contest.

73, Bob - W3YY