[WriteLog] makrothen module

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 8 09:11:06 EDT 2005

Can I blame the Makronthen module for not working properly on the cluster
spots? When I click a spot my Icom changes frequency, but also goes to CW.

Band color is wrong and color grabs are only ok in the clone window. Scoring
appears broke on lower bands.

Also my beam is water logged, don't think I can blame the computer for that
one. I am off of the upper bands until the rain stops here.

My version is 10.51M