[WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 34, Issue 16

Steve Woodruff sjwoodr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 12:08:09 EDT 2005

Bob,

Let me know what version of the  module you have.  I
thought this was fixed and the module shouldn't have
"broken" on its own over the past year... but you
never know.  Any fix will be slow to come as I have a
new (3 week old) baby at home now that's demanding the
majority of my spare time.  :)

Send me your .wl log file if you can and i'll see if i
can figure it out sometime.

steve n9oh

Message: 3