[WriteLog] MMTTY

Lloyd S. Smith nx4w at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 21:33:39 EDT 2005

Dick:

Try deleting the mmtty.exe from the writelog directory, and when asked by
the writelog mmtty plug-in for the location of mmtty, direct it to the full
version directory.  I know this sounds crazy, but I accidentally stumbled on
this when I was having problems with even getting mmtty to run at all in
writelog, because it kept crashing the rttyrite window.  Maybe this will
solve your problem as it seems like everything is working perfectly since I
did this. I have to admit that the mmtty engine is a smaller program than
the full version that runs on it's own, but it appears to work with no
problems.

73' Lloyd
NX4W