[WriteLog] PA QSO Contest Scoring

Irwin Darack irwindarack at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 21:02:32 EDT 2005

Question - is the PA QSO Scoring incorrect in Writelog version 10.55 or have I made a mistake?

I recently completed the summary sheet for the PA QSO contest and manually calculated my score. Writelog shows a score of 569,940 points (483 Q Points X 118 Mult's). When I manually calculate this it comes to 56,994 points. This is off by a factor of 10?  When I add in the bonus station contacts I get a total of 57,594 points.

Possibly I have made a mistake in a Writelog setup.

Regards, Irwin KD3TB