[WriteLog] 2 in 1

David Hachadorian k6ll at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 20 12:28:43 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sanyi HA7VK / YU9VK" <yu9vk at tippnet.co.yu>
To: <writelog at contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:27 AM
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 in 1

> Hi,
>

> I have installed and use two WL on  2 desktop, one at home HA7VK and
> one in
> my Consular post YU9VK. Just I bought a laptop and like to install
> the two
> SW for two callsign and bring the laptop with me home/post.
>
> Could enyone help me how to install, setup and use the WL in this
> mode?

I use 3 different callsigns with my version of WL. The installation
license is K6LL. When I use one of the other calls (e.g. KZ7X), I just
change the message memories to show the correct call.

On RTTY, whenever I send KZ7X, it shows up highlighted in green
(valid). If that gets bothersome, I just quickly work myself on all
bands, and then KZ7X is highlighted in pink (dupe), which is ignored
by the INSERT key.

When you make the Cabrillo file after the contest, WL gives you a
chance to change the callsign.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.