[WriteLog] ComponentMoveData Error message

Fidel Leon ea3lf at ea3lf.net
Thu Oct 20 17:55:49 EDT 2005

At 23:41 20/10/2005, Dieven wrote:

>I had this, too.  Reboot after installing the base product before installing

As I said (I think so), in a previous message, the problem is that
the WL installation starts WRITEL32.EXE but does not stop it, so a
following try to update the program would be unable to overwrite this
running program.

An easier solution would be bringing the task manager (it varies with
the OS: usually Ctrl+Alt+Del) and killing the WRITEL32 process before updating.

73,

Fidel Leon - EA3LF
ea3lf at ea3lf.net