[WriteLog] ve2sb runnning mode + search & pounce ?

ve2lx ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 21 15:28:31 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: ve2lx
To: writelog at contesting.com
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 3:06 PM
Subject: ve2sb runnning mode + search & pounce ?

Hello
operating in ct1 compatible mode and as suggested on AA5AU web site I use F3 and F4 for macros scipt texte and insert and the big + key for answer.
Passing in short time from RUNNING to SEARCH & POUNCE or opposite request a change in those macros rapidely.
Is there a member that could suggest me a way of doing that and few exemple of macros in that case.
Daniel ve2sb by Gilles VE2LX

Because my shack is not install being in a knew house.
Please if possible answer to him at ( ve2lx at sympatico.ca ) and i'll get the answer at his home very soon.