[WriteLog] deleting station from bandmap

David Hachadorian k6ll at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 29 16:54:22 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au at bellsouth.net>
To: <writelog at contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] deleting station from bandmap

> Here is how you can delete calls from the bandmap.
>
> Click on the call on the bandmap once and hit the delete key on the
> keyboard,
> then click once again on the call and hit the delete key and it will
> be removed.
> Be sure to click the call only once each time.  If you double-click,
> the radio
> will go to that frequency.
>
> It would be easier if the call was deleted the first you hit the
> delete key, but
> it doesn't work that way.
-------------------------------

Thanks for the suggestion, Don. I tried it, but it doesn't work here
reliably. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. The only
reliable way I can find to delete stations from the bandmap is:
1. left-click the call to highlight it.
2. right-click the call to bring up a menu.
3. click "remove selected stations"

The procedure gets pretty tedious after a while.

I'm trying to get set up to use Writelog for the first time on SSB in
the Sweepstakes (unlimited category), using the cqww this weekend as a
shakedown cruise.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.