[WriteLog] Found new item!

Roland J. Guidry na5q at w5ddl.org
Mon Oct 31 12:31:31 EST 2005

Speaking of things that we discover new in Writelog... I guess I do the man
thing with software. Install it and use it, without reading much on
features.

During the CQWW SSB test, I discovered that I could use the mouse wheel to
change frequency, albeit slowly, when the mouse cursor was in the band map
area. Very neat to tune in station or tune out qrm.

Hi!

73, Roland NA5Q

The electronic transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this (and/or any attachements) from your computer.