[WriteLog] Entering historic contest data

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Sep 14 16:40:56 EDT 2005

http://www.w8tn.com/software.htm
Clark Stewart has written a Excel ap which makes it VERY easy and fast to enter old paper
logs into a .adi file.
You could then upload the .adi file directly to LoTW or import it into Writelog if you
wanted the added step.

I've been using it to transcribe old logs for stations I manage and upload them to LoTW.
It easy and the best part....it's FREE!

Hope it fits your needs.