[WriteLog] WL and DXdoubler?

Rick Tavan N6XI rtavan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:40:13 EDT 2005

Yes, it works fine for rig select and key out. I don't know the pin numbers
off the top of my head but they must be correct because I didn't have to
modify the DX Doubler. I think the PTT line is working, too, but I don't
depend on it.

I used to use userport under Win 2000 Pro. I couldn't make it work under Win
XP, so I switched to directio. That works fine but you must follow the
application note exactly.

/Rick N6XI