[WriteLog] Network/Versions

Kelly Jones kjones at sullivan1.com
Mon Sep 19 11:36:08 EDT 2005

Hi WLers,

A group of us is planning a trip to J3 for CQWW and the question has come
up regarding using different minor version in a networked enviroment.  A
couple of the guys are new to WL so they are purchasing the latest
version.  Several others have what they feel is a "stable" setup and are
not too keen on upgrading.

I think we will have versions 10.43, 10.47 and 10.mostrecent running.
There may be another 10.xx version, but I don't have the minor version for
that PC.

We are planning to be M/M.  Two laptops will be running WinXP, two others
will be running Win98.  Is it possible to network this type of
configuration?  Are there any "gotchas" along the way?

73
Kelly - N0VD