[WriteLog] cqww and namedmul.ini

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Tue Sep 20 07:24:10 EDT 2005

Barry,

The only change from the 2004 version was to the HA DX contest. The 2004
versions are correct for the  cqww dx rtty contest.

In fact, reading my change history, all versions from 22Sep2003 on (after
the last ARRL Contest Rule change) should be ok for the cqww.

You can check if the multipliers are ok by opening the Contest menu in
Writelog, click on Show Multipliers and look at the States and Provinces
list. In particular, you should not see HI or AK in the list and there
should be 14 VE mulitipliers.

So if your multipliers are ok, fine. If not, a current namedmul file can be
downloaded.

Jerry, W6IHG

jpixton at shentel.net