[WriteLog] F function keys?

Les Bannon wf5e at cox.net
Wed Sep 21 17:34:50 EDT 2005

I have the latest version of writelog and I am setting up to do the CQWW
RTTY contest.
I set up a new log and programmed what I wanted to send with the F keys.
This worked great
with no problems. When I exited the log and went to the log again, the
settings on the F keys
are still programmed ok ;when I click on one F key it will go to xmit and
send the message ok
  then go to receive like it should but from then on the F keys will not
key the xmitter.
If I go to the saved messages and click on ok. Then I can only send once,
then all the other F keys are not working.
Any ideas?   I am using a Hal DXP38  FT 1000 MP and windows 2000 pro. It
receives RTTY all
ok.

   Les WF5E