[WriteLog] MMTTY "Overflow" in WL, not in Standalone

RWMaylott@aol.com RWMaylott at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 07:47:01 EDT 2005

Ever since installing a Microham Microkeyer, I have been unable to get  MMTTY
working satisfactorily in Writelog, although radio control and CW through
the unit work fine, and MMTTY by itself works fine.  Typically, I can make  one
or two transmissions in FSK, and then the "Overflow" indicator comes on, and
receive capability is lost.  Reselecting MMTTY in the pulldown menu gets
reception back for one or two additional transmissions, until the same thing
happens again.

I've tried all the "usual" without success.  I've always had a
"USERPARA.INI" box come up at startup, but clicking it off was not a problem  before.

With the DX contest this weekend, I'm getting desperate.

              73, Dick, W2YE