[WriteLog] WL in NCCC CQP and Backup et.al.

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Thu Sep 29 00:56:49 EDT 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Dieven wrote:

 > Why not save it to a USB keychain memory device?  A floppy is very, very
 > slow.

Hey TNX...that never crossed my mind since I was a TR DOS and floppy backup
person, and forgot my old Notebook does have one USB port on it (I think
USB 1.0, so don't know about backwards compatibility).

Is there any way WL can write automatically to the hard drive *AND*
automatically make a backup to the USB device (assuming you mean a "thumb
drive")?  Any info about failure rates for the devices?

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA
http://www.k6vva.com/cqp2005

* CU in the Ultimate of QSO Parties - The CQP (California QSO Party)
* Oct 1st & 2nd (2005) - The 40th Anniversary Extravaganza Edition!!!
* http//www.cqp.org for details & mark your calendar NOW -)
* I'M GONNA KICK SOME SERIOUS CQP BUTT FROM SBEN !!!