[WriteLog] slow fsk speed

Jim Sharp jimsharp1 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 29 22:46:37 EDT 2005

Using writelog (latest version) and the TxD line to key my rig with FSK, and listening in another receiver,

the characters are sent slow. But this only happens with writelog. Using MixW or MMTTY also keying the TxD line for fsk seems to send the characters at a normal sounding rate.

I even bought a different interface (now using a RigBlaster plus with a serial port  - previously using a USB device that produced that same results)

Is there some setting in writelog.ini that I might check??

Jim - W5AP at arrl.net