[WriteLog] slow fsk speed

w4ox@bellsouth.net w4ox at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 30 12:38:26 EDT 2005

Just so happens I am here during my lunch hour.

The setup was new to me.  As I had to travel very light, I used WL 10.55D, MMTTY, and a MicroHam MK connected to a Dell laptop and Icom 706MKIIG.  Have always used the DXP38 in the past with WL.  Felt most of the time the setup was slow to go from TX to RX.   I would appreciate any input on how I might improve the setup as there may be an opportunity for me to return to KG4.

I wasn't sure if I missed some setting in MMTTY, WL's ini file, or both.

Thanks & 73, Doug W4OX / KG4OX