[WriteLog] the Rumble PSK

Dave NØRQ n0rq-lists at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 30 12:43:28 EDT 2005

It sure would be nice if Writelog has a PSK interface...
or maybe it does and some of us don't know it.

I just use the internal logging in the software (Digipan,
www.digipan.net )...  it is very simple, but unfortunately
has no dupe check, though otherwise adequate.  I'm sure
most other PSK software has rudimentary logging capability.
A Writelog interface to Digipan would be great.

- Dave N0RQ