[WriteLog] Ver-10.59D now ready to download..

Irwin Darack irwindarack at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 20:39:25 EDT 2006

I ran into the following problems when I installed the new version. My
previous version was 10.57H so I downloaded and installed
"wl1059dmsiupg.zip". During the installation it un-installed my version
10.57H and then crashed during the installation. It was looking for a
temporary file which did not exits in the cab file "wlfull01.cab". I then
downloaded wl1059dupg.zip  and ran this installation. This installed fine,
except when I went to run the program, it could not find the file
"dxccwae.dat. I searched my hard drive and found this file in the
WlWebUpdate.zip directory. I then copied this file from the zip directory to
the Ham\Programs directory and the software appears to run correctly.

I am not sure if this was the correct procedure.

Regards, Irwin KD3TB