[WriteLog] Window XP and LPT CW

Phil Krichbaum pfkski at vail.net
Mon Apr 10 10:13:20 EDT 2006

	I'm still using 98SE because of all the XP and 2000 posts of problems with
WL cw. I get choppy cw also as well as choppy DVK. It is better if I shut
down AVG but not perfect like it used to be. It helps if I reboot every few
hours but then the problem gradually reappears. This problem was not always
be there. I forget which version of WL it started with.
	73 Phil N0KE