[WriteLog] MicroHam Interfaces

Bruce Ferry bruce at ak8b.us
Fri Apr 28 15:01:29 EDT 2006

With the Dayton Hamvention coming up soon I have the urge to buy
something when I go (naturally) and started looking at the MicroHam
interfaces. The "microKeyer" sure looks nice but the "USB Interface II"
would seem to do most of the same things for a lot less.

CW is not one of my modes of operation right now although it might be
sometime in the future.

Can anyone provide some guidance on why would I need the features of the
microKeyer over the USB Interface II?

--
Bruce Ferry, AK8B

Outgoing mail not scanned because I'd lie about it if I
was a virus sending this anyway.