[WriteLog] NAQP CW setup

Rod Greene W7ZRC greene5758 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 17:20:33 EDT 2006

What is the recommended F-key setup for the CW messages in NAQP CW?

I think I have it pretty well figured out, but since I'm new to CW with
Writelog I'd appreciate any suggestions for what goes where and the key
sequence that you all like to use when running/S&P, etc. Perhaps you have
some favorite combination that works well for you.

Hopefully I'll be able to get in the NAQP this weekend for some fun!

Thanks,
Rod W7ZRC