[WriteLog] Contest Module

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Fri Aug 4 09:04:28 EDT 2006

Bob
Great timing.
On the Writelog site, under downloads, is the WLContestWizard15.zip
For C++ programmers to create modules

So, quick, go to the site, download the file and see if you can create a contest module
for the Lighthouse QSO party which starts 0001Z Aug 5.
LOL

I'd like to operate and increase my LH totals....but as far as I can tell, no WL module
yet exists.