[WriteLog] Dumb Question

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Sun Aug 20 07:35:16 EDT 2006

Mike, K9MI, wrote:

> I know this sounds rediculous and I feel dumb for even asking.

First, the only dumb question is that one that doesn't get asked!  Never be timid about asking a question.

Second, I'm sorry you have had voice problems.  Mine were different, but one reason I "pestered" Wayne so much to add 10 more SSB Message slots to WL which he kindly did.

> Could I record letters and numbers and hit an F key and have it send it out?

Third, the GREAT NEWS is not only can you do this, you can also pre-record full callsigns if desired...maybe the major players for starters.

Fourth, go to http://www.k6vva.com and click on "My First Phone Contest Without A Microphone" :-)

73...

Rick, K6VVA