[WriteLog] Help - MMTTY in Writelog

Steve Kline skline17 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 24 23:47:21 EDT 2006

Bob,

I would recommend going to the AA5AU web page at
http://www.rttycontesting.com/; at the top select "Tutorials Page", then
scroll down to the section "MMTTY Plug-In for Writelog", click on the
header and it will take you into a detailed step-by-step procedure of
how to install and set-up the plug in for contesting in Writelog.

I used Don's instructions and it operated perfectly first time.  This is
an excellent web site for most everything you will need for rtty
contesting using Writelog.

Good luck.
Steve / W5JK