[WriteLog] New User RTTY Problems

Barry Murrell zs2ez at axxess.co.za
Fri Aug 25 13:10:33 EDT 2006

Hi All

Problem solved! Joe's response got me thinking - I changed over to my
onboard AC97 chipset, and everything works 100$... even had a quick QSO with
SV1GSV/8 just to make sure!!

It would appear that my SB Audigy Live PCI soundcard is the culprit...
whilst other programs (including freestanding MMTTY) are more tolerant,
Writelog has a problem with the Audigy. Guess it's back to the AC97 for
digital ops now, with the Audigy relegated to Skype!

73 de Barry ZS2EZ
(EX ZR2DX / ZR6DXB)
KF26TA - Port Elizabeth,South Africa
Member : PEARS, SARL, ARRL, SA AMSAT