[WriteLog] Printing paper log.

steve at brats-qth.org steve at brats-qth.org
Thu Aug 24 03:11:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

  Whenever we do a contest we like to keep a paper log as well as use
writelog, (Just in case). This is done by hand, as the operator
enters
another contact into the log screen the manual logger writes the
information down on the paper log,

  What we would like to do is to use a line printer to do what the
manual logger is doing, eg: operator enters new contact into
writelog, line printer prints new line on the paper, simple?

  Does anybody know of a way to accomplsh this simple operation of is
it something that can not be done with writelog.

  It would be very handy to have this as a choice in the software.

  Steve.