[WriteLog] USB Sound Cards

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Wed Dec 6 21:33:34 EST 2006

Richard,

I have a SoundBlaster Live 24 External setting on the shelf.
The one issue with the Live 24 External is that you cannot use
the mic and line inputs at the same time (connecting the mic will
disconnect the line).  It will work fine for WriteLog DVK but
you cannot "record QSOs" and use DVK at the same time if you
loop the microphone through the Live! 24 External.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America
       http://www.microHAM-USA.com