[WriteLog] CW Keying Hanging

Brian Miller brianmiller at paradise.net.nz
Thu Dec 14 05:52:12 EST 2006

Hi Bob, Rob and others

In our case there was evidence of the stutter on all three PCs, although the
impact seemed to be greater on one or two of the PCs.

I note that we were also running packet across the network so that may have also
been contributing to the overhead on the CPUs.

As suggested, I will make a point of checking that no unnecessary programmes are
running in the background.

73

Brian ZL1AZE