[WriteLog] Packet OLE Automation Object

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 14 20:12:42 EST 2006

Hi Eric,

The only time I have been able to get the error you mentioned is when I ran
a registration cleaner. The utility seems to remove something on my computer
that WL needs to use. That time I was able to undo the cleaner deletes and
the problem stopped.

You may also wish to look here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/dxtelnet/regedit.htm

I think the above is the information required to problem manually.

If not, make sure you post back to the web and ask again.

73 Eric.