[WriteLog] Strange A/B Relay behavior

Dave Hachadorian K6LL at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 26 20:50:09 EST 2006

I'm trying to get set up for the rtty roundup with so2r
rtty.

For the first time, I am trying to use the A/B relay for
some special antenna switching, but when I transmit rtty on
rig a, the A/B relay drops out. The relay is normally open
whenever rig b is selected, so there is no problem with rig
b. It is not an RF problem, because it happens even if I
disconnect PTT to the two rigs.

I am using DirectIO, and in setup/ports I have only DVK
(sound card or none) selected for LPT1. The A/B relay
follows the rig A/rig B entry window just fine. The dropout
occurs only when sending a rtty message on rig A.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.