[WriteLog] 10.61E and Stew Perry contest

Rob k6rb at baymoon.com
Sat Dec 30 21:03:18 EST 2006

I'm using 10.61E and the Stew Perry Module and it seems to be working just
fine. I'm getting distance points based on grid squares. As far as low power
multipliers are concerned, those are added by the contest managers when they
do log checking. WriteLog has no way of knowing who is running low power. If
you're getting 2 points per QSO, I think you may not have filled in your
parameter list with your grid square info, so it has no way of computing the
points based on distance.

Rob K6RB