[WriteLog] Keyboard Overlays?

Jim Johnson jimjohnson at allvantage.com
Mon Feb 6 21:37:34 EST 2006

Hey Eric,

I made one using Microsoft Excel and adjusted the cells size to fit
my old very large keyboard.  There are so many keyboards in use
now it would be difficult to offer  a specific design..

BTW, I also used the old KAM template as a model for cutting outs
the holes to fit around the function keys.

You probably can make your own to suit your needs.  Just give it a
try...  I might suggestion that you use some 60mil poster board for
the basic design and then the Excel spreadsheet and a glue stick to
add the definition of the function keys..

Hope this make sense...

73

Jim/KC4HW