[WriteLog] NEED HELP SETUP (FINAL)

Noel Zeibari n3nz at rcn.com
Thu Feb 9 21:31:16 EST 2006

Thank you all who responded to help me, all of you had valid ideas and probably would have solved my problems.
Contacted Ron K5DJ explained the problems I was having, also, sent him the registration code! Within few hours Ron responded and told me I had an extra letter in the code. How that happened I have no idea! As soon as I typed the correct combination...VIOLA...the program started ready for action. Talk about service and quick response, IT CAN NOT BE ANY BETTER.
Thank you again and I hope to meet you on the bands.

73, Noel (OM) N3NZ