[WriteLog] Keyboard Shortcuts w/2 monitors

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Sun Feb 12 11:40:48 EST 2006

With a foot of snow on the ground, I'm using the day to configure WL's
keyboard shortcuts with a newly-configured dual monitor system (which
was a challenge in and of itself).  I now know what Alt-Function
messages are for!  Keyboard mapping is one very powerful feature!

Questions:

1. Is it possible to have multiple multiplier screens up at the same
time?   In the 'standard' configuration, you  have to click through a
couple of screens (Contests|Multipliers ?) and then go through the
individual multiplier screens, one at a time.  For DX contests, I'd like
to have more than one region displayed simultaneously

2. How do I configure or change the buttons above the entry fields in
the QSO entry window  that now relate to the messages?

3. The PRINT SCREEN key won't map. Is this a 'special' one?  SCROLL LOCK
and PAUSE *do* map.

Thanks in advance!

73,
Eric W3DQ