[WriteLog] Help: No Mult for TO9A

Phil Krichbaum pfkski at vail.net
Mon Feb 20 11:52:15 EST 2006

	7S2E I think is a club call that has been used in contests frequently. To
me it is a recognized call as a regular contester which helps. It usually
has some artic flutter on the signal. As a travler for contesting, I'd avoid
using a weird call except for WPX when the country doesn't matter. TO is
confusing that it has showed up from several French enities in Various parts
of the world.
	Phil N0KE